Hi! I'm Gabriella, the Certified Professional Dog Trainer, Canine Nutrition Consultant, and founder at German Shepherd Corner.
And if you've ever asked yourself…
- What is the most effective training method to train my German Shepherd?
- How can I develop my German Shepherd mentally and physically?
- What should I feed my German Shepherd?
- What should I be doing to keep my German Shepherd healthy and promote longevity?
… You're in the RIGHT place!
Here's How German Shepherd Corner Helps you have a Well-Balanced, Healthy Dog.
As Dr. Ian Dunbar a veterinarian, animal behaviorist, and writer said,
Dog training is in danger of losing its soul.
And I'm here to help keep it real.
So here's the deal:
To be successful at training this HIGHLY INTELLIGENT breed, you MUST master the language of dog.
But how do you find the time to do this while you're:
- Running a household
- Raising a family
- and working full-time?
Instead of paging through hundreds of books and thousands of dog behavior studies, wasting your precious time on outdated methods from so-called “experts”…
…subscribe to German Shepherd Corner (it's free). You'll get strategies and tactics that are PROVEN to get your dog to listen to you because he wants to.
I'll cut through all the fluff for you by breaking down these proven methods into practical tips you can implement today into training your German Shepherd.
Why Should You Take My Advice?
My family has always had German Shepherds as our family pets.
From my great-grandparents living in Nice, France in the 1920s to my grandparents and parents living in Africa.
But more importantly, I'm a canine lifestyle coach and nutrition consultant with extensive experience.
- I am a certified professional dog trainer through the Victoria Stilwell Academy.
- And I earned a diploma in Canine Raw Nutrition awarded with Distinction from The International School of Canine Psychology and Behavior.
- I'm currently completing a Master's Class Certificate in Canine Nutrition from The Science Dog and the renowned Canine Nutritionist, Linda P. Case.
- And I apply the ethics of force-free, science-based, positive reinforcement dog training sprinkled with games-based training methods.
The advice I share is based on cutting-edge science in the fields of animal behavior and nutrition, I share my first-hand experience and experiments with my German Shepherds.
My site has also been featured or mentioned in some top-notch publications such as Virbac, Simple Wag, ProPetHero, and Brain Training for Dogs.
The breed is as intelligent as it is sensitive.
They need a special kind of love and patience to build a bond of trust.
So put your name and email address in the BIG GREY BOX below and hit Get Updates! It's totally free!