A Soft Mouth is one of the most important skills your puppy or young dog should learn
The way you train appropriate mouthing has a heck of a lot to do with how well your puppy learns this skill.
Right from the get-go, it also plays a massive role in relationship building between you and your puppy.
Do it right, and you'll have:
- A dog who understands fully what the rules of engagement are.
- And the beginnings of life-long positive interactions.
- A boost to the H2C (Human to Canine) bond.
If you go about it the wrong way, there will be fallout!
The world-renowned police k9 handler, Steve White says it best…
“Punishment is like a nuclear bomb. If the blast doesn't get you – the fallout certainly will.”
Are you still using outdated methods to teach your puppy not to bite without results?
The interweb is filled with outdated methods that “supposedly” teach puppies and young dogs not to bite and nip.
At best, all those methods do is encourage puppies to nip or bite. At worst, they only serve to break down the relationship between you and your puppy.
If you have tried any of these outdated methods…
- Yelling “no bite!” over and over again.
- Putting your thumb under your puppy's tongue.
- Holding your puppy's mouth shut.
- Making them bite themselves.
- Alpha rolls.
And you're still getting bruised and broken skin.
Or, you've provided all the toys in the world and your puppy still thinks your hands, feet, and clothing are appropriate chew toys…
It's time for a change!
There's an art to teaching a puppy or young dog how to use their mouth appropriately.
And in the Soft Mouth Masterclass, you'll learn the techniques and strategies I've used for almost 10 years to successfully teach puppies and young dogs to have a soft mouth.
Not only that, but you'll also discover how to create a Positive Communication System with your puppy. Because all good training starts with a Positive Communication System.
The Soft Mouth Masterclass gives you what you need to achieve your goals, without punishment, time-outs, or outdated methods.
Inside the video lessons, you'll learn exactly how to shape your puppy's brain using fun and positive games to:
Understand that teeth on human limbs are off-limits.
Act appropriately when human limbs are in close proximity to them.
Discover how rewarding it is to interact with a soft mouth.
Access all this and more by clicking the blue button below.
The Soft Mouth Masterclass is the Only Training Program You'll Need to Teach Your Puppy Bite Inhibition!
Here's what you get…
- 19 lessons in total.
- 13 video lessons.
- My Acquired Bite Inhibition Protocol.
- Custom tracking tool PDF.
- Exclusive support from me via 2 private Zoom calls.
Getting the result you want is as easy as 1,2,3.
With the guidance and support from a Professional Dog Trainer, it couldn't be easier and more fun to teach your puppy or young dog to have a soft mouth!
Follow along with my detailed training videos to begin shaping your puppy's brain to use their mouth appropriately.
For biting frenzies, use my Acquired Bite Inhibition Protocol. And track all nips and bites with my custom tracking tool.
Book your exclusive one-to-one Zoom calls with me for your follow-up support, troubleshooting and questions.
This sweet girlie has nailed down her acquired bite inhibition by 22 weeks!
- Your hands, feet, arms, and legs are bruised.
- You have torn skin and clothes on the daily.
- You feel as though you can't interact with your land shark puppy.
- You've tried everything and feel frustrated.
- You have the expertise to teach your puppy soft mouth skills.
- Your puppy understands how to use their mouth appropriately.
- You know exactly what to do if your puppy has a biting frenzy.
- No more torn skin or clothes and no more bruises.
Get started now with a one-off investment of $147
With the Soft Mouth Masterclass and exclusive one-on-one support from me, everything you need to teach your puppy Soft Mouth skills is within your reach!
Click the BIG Blue button below and get access to the Soft Mouth Masterclass today!