Welcome to German Shepherd Corner!
Raising a German Shepherd is a lifelong commitment. And here you’ll find the best resources you need to raise a well-balanced, healthy dog at all stages; from puppy through to adolescence and into adulthood.
If you’re toying with the idea of inviting a German Shepherd into your life. Or if you need help with your Shepherd, this is the place for you.
Here’s how you can find what you’re looking for:
Considering Bringing a German Shepherd Home?
If that’s you then these articles will help you find your way…
- German Shepherd Breed Information.
- How to Find a Reputable German Shepherd Breeder.
- Fun Facts About German Shepherds.
- What to Know Before Getting a German Shepherd.
- What are the Most Popular German Shepherd Mixes.
Everyone wants a dog with the best manners because that’s the only way to live in harmony.
New Puppy or Rescue GSD in the House?
Check out some of these puppy articles to help you navigate this busy time:
- How to Crate Train a German Shepherd.
- How to Potty Train a German Shepherd Puppy.
- How to Curb Puppy Biting Problems with 4 Fun Games.
Need Help with Your German Shepherd?
Are you struggling with jumping behavior? Or is your German Shepherd doing more than their fair share of barking?
The articles in the training a German Shepherd section will give you some great, positive tools to work with your dog.
Here are a couple to get you started:
- How to Use a Dog Clicker to Train Your German Shepherd.
- How to Stop Your German Shepherd from Jumping.
- Why is your German Shepherd not Listening and What You can do About it.
- How to Train a German Shepherd to Like Cats.
- How to Curb Nuisance Barking Behavior.
- 5 Tips to Manage Training Sessions Like a Pro.
- How to Train Your Pooch to Get Ready for a Pedi.
A healthy dog, is a happy dog and a happy owner! Keeping your German Shepherd in optimal health means less trips to the vet and savings for your pocket.
Here at GSC I also share how I keep my dogs healthy without spending a fortune.
If you’re interested in finding out how I do this, here are a couple of articles to check out:
And if you’re interested in feeding a raw diet, check out my article on The Best Raw Food for German Shepherds.
Looking for German Shepherd Supplies?
If you’re looking to find the best goodies for your German Shepherd, I’ve got you covered. The main review section is packed with product reviews, help and information.
Here are the most popular supplies:
- The Best Tug of War Toys for Dogs
- The Best Toys for German Shepherd Puppies
- The Best Hiking Harnesses and Safety Harnesses for Dogs in Cars.
- The Best Tennis Ball Launcher for Dogs.
- The Best Dog Beds for German Shepherds.
- The Best (and Worst) Training Programs for German Shepherds.
- These are the Best (and worst) Dog Nail Grinders.
I’m an Amazon Affiliate, so if you click on any of the links and buy something, the site receives a small benefit at no extra cost to you. Happy Shopping :)
Want to Know More About the Site?
These are the pages you’re looking for:
I’m proud to bring you this website. It’s a daily passion and a journey of discovery.
I hope you enjoy browsing around and find value in what you read.
And please remember to leave your questions and comments. I always love connecting with folks.
Rosemary and Crew