- How to Cure Dog Car Anxiety
- The Breakfast Effect: Are Hungry Dogs More Motivated to Train?
- 13 Jargon Terms Every Pooch Parent Should Know
- 5 Things You Should Do to Manage Training Sessions Like a Pro
- Best Way to Break up Dog Fight
- How to Stop a German Shepherd from Jumping on You
- How to Train a German Shepherd to Like Cats
- Real ‘Secrets’ to GSD Training You Don’t Know
- German Shepherd Not Listening Part One
- Words from a Trainer: What You Should Know
- Dog Learning: Lupo’s Guide to How Your German Shepherd Learns
- German Shepherd Training: The 7 Golden Rules & Basic Commands
- 29 Essential German Shepherd Training Commands
- Stop German Shepherd Barking Problems Once and for All
- How to Use a Dog Clicker to Train Your German Shepherd
In this section, you’ll find no force, science-based training that works.
These are the methods that I use to successfully train my own German Shepherds.
I breakdown scientific studies to help you understand how your dog learns and show you how you can apply this today in your training and play sessions.
Engage with your dog and learn how gentleness goes a long way in training. And most importantly, have fun with your dog!