Everything You Need to Know About How to Train a German Shepherd
In this section you’ll find no force, science-based training that works.
These are the methods that I use to successfully train my own German Shepherds.
You’ll find great information on everything from clicker training to how your dog learns to advice on how to get your GSD to listen.
And how to gently and effectively help your GSD learn new behaviors and unlearn the bad ones.
I breakdown scientific studies to help you understand how your dog learns and show you how you can apply this today in your training and play sessions.
I’ll also show you how to engage your German Shepherd, keep your dog’s focus and above all have fun doing it.
- How to Train a German Shepherd to Like Cats
- Real ‘Secrets’ to GSD Training You Don’t Know
- German Shepherd Not Listening Part One
- Words from a Trainer: What You Should Know
- Dog Learning: Lupo’s Guide to How Your German Shepherd Learns
- German Shepherd Training: The 7 Golden Rules & Basic Commands
- Stop German Shepherd Barking Problems Once and for All
- How to Use a Dog Clicker to Train Your German Shepherd